Redbooth is a complete platform to manage tasks and projects, with real-time online collaboration tools, which enables teams, startups, and organizations to communicate more effectively. This cloud-based software offers instant messaging, file sharing, creating and managing tasks, HD video conferences and voice calls with a single click, among many other features that make of e-mail as a communication medium a thing of the past.
Redbooth is flexible, allowing project teams and departments at thousands of companies to do their job.
With Redbooth we can get a more comfortable working space without losing performance. This platform aims to provide the team with collaboration and communication tools so they can do their work more efficiently, and get them to align and prioritize tasks quickly. The goal is to manage tasks and projects, so you can focus on what needs to be done without losing track of what is happening -which tasks are done, which are late, which ones should have priority…-, and this software allows it. Perhaps the best feature of this tool is fighting a pretty big problem of today: distractions while at work.
Both for small and large teams, with Redbooth distances, can no longer hinder the progress of a project. Teams can work in the same office or different countries around the world. Thanks to this project management software, it is possible to increase the productivity of each participant or members of the team, as well as that of the entire organization.
Make sure your team has the best planning strategy and visibility in tasks and stay informed about the performance, assessing what is being done and making the right decisions on time. It’s easy, by determining the trends and strategically assigning work.
All of this can be done without limitations because you can videoconference with excellent video quality, as well as one-to-one chats or group chats to exchange information and discuss any task or project. In addition, you can take Redbooth with you anywhere and use it anytime, thanks to the apps designed for Android and iOS, allowing you always to stay updated.
Say goodbye, once and for all, to spreadsheets and endless lists of things you need to do and welcome Redbooth into your professional life for managing your tasks and projects. It’s a great tool and it’s very easy to use, by the way.
According to Redbooth’s features page, these are some of its most important characteristics:
- Status updates and conversations: status updates are recorded as conversations within projects. Later, you can organize conversations by giving them titles. There are options to notify other project members via email and attach files from your computer or Google Drive.
- Task Management: Tasks are organized into task lists inside projects. The task system is very closely related to the conversations system, and conversations can be converted to tasks.
- File and content management: You can share files easily, perform searches and work with updated existing documents. The tool comes with free file storage and it’s integrated with cloud services such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and several others.
- Real-time communication: HD video conferences with up to 100 people, screen sharing, and group chats to communicate with your team in real-time.
- Role-based permissions to access projects.
- Integration with other systems (CRM, ERP, among others).
- HD video conferencing.
- Pages – Pages are a wiki feature for documentation.
- Discussion forums.
- Chat with contacts within projects
- Time tracking – The time spent in tasks can be tracked on your phone and tablet if you use iOS or Android.
- Language support for English, French, German, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
Redbooth is a very comprehensive tool that links two important things for any team to stay organized: a written or video chat and a task manager. With Redbooth you can create tasks, assign them to certain members of the team and then receive progress reports from each one so that all of them can remain excited about the work as they see the milestones being achieved.
It also integrates with different cloud-based storage solutions to manage files and it’s possible to create discussions in writing or in high definition video. Redbooth is free for teams of up to five people (but it does not include all of the features) and then you have to pay $5 for each new user.
Redbooth has a rich set of integrations with leading technologies such as SharePoint, MS Project, Evernote, Slack, Zendesk, Okta, Meldium, AppGuru, Easy Insight, Github and many others.
Read Don Burns’ “Yammer: the social networking site for companies”